</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hello Little Earthlings!

I'm so happy that I got my notebook! Hp Pavillion! Lol, was having fun webcam-ing with Glenn just now and he's the funniest guy on earth. Hahaha. School was great with all those great friends. Project work coming up soon. Athl joined Theodora, Ashley, Ele and I in school today for the Jam & Hop session held at school :)

I had 5 hours of break in btwn my class today. We headed to the arcade and went mad at the Bball machine. I love school, BI0702! Please view Isaac's blog for further details. I'm very tired now and I need ample sleep. Goodbye and have a nice day! :D
I'm going crazy :]

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing